
It's a handmade Christmas for Noah's teachers! I found a really cute idea for a teacher gift years ago and saved it! Someone took colored pencils and chopped them up to make up an initial and then put a little whimsical saying with it. I thought it would be a cute idea for the teacher's NAME. I purchased for Noah's first birthday party, a crayon theme, that has TONS left over. I decided to use them!
They were super easy to make, inexpensive, just a bit time consuming. I broke out the Dremel to chop up the crayons, but it was very messy, specks of crayon were shooting everywhere. Would probably have been cleaner to use a knife.
I like the way they turned out!
I also bought some nice Bazzill textured cardstock made them some personalized notecards to round out the gift!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.